Part 3 of the AIX problems (fwd)

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 18 10:39:40 EST 2001

"Peter H.M. Jacobs" <peter.jacobs at ah21sn06.kpnhs.nl> wrote:

> > I still get the message (it does not seem to be a php library) so as you
> > stated I called nm ./php_mapscript.so |grep get_modules . This method does
> > not seem to be there.

Peter,

In your reply you write

  nm ./php_mapscript.so | grep get_modules

but you're looking for get_module with no 's' ... can you double-check
that?

I really don't know what else to suggest... hard to tell without having
an AIX box to try stuff!

Has anyone else tried and/or succeded in compiling php_mapscript.so on
AIX ???

 Daniel Morissette                morissette at dmsolutions.ca
                 http://www.dmsolutions.ca/