[mapserver-users] question on maputil

Tri Agus Prayitno milis at wakwaw.f2s.com
Thu Jul 5 06:03:53 EDT 2001

Hello listers,
I'm new to mapserver.
I have tried mapserver (3.3) on windows 98 and linux mandrake 8 on the same machine
I generate the mapfile with maputil from user contributed page.
It works fine on win98 with apache server, but no work on linux,
i only copy all necessary files to linux and change the path.

without the javascript and applet thing (from maputil), the mapserver works great on my linux
but i still confuse why it is not working with the java, i need the java thing for map navigation.
can anybody help me and what to do?