[mapserver-users] 3.4/3.5 demo running...

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Jul 5 11:50:21 EDT 2001

Greetings: A version of the demo that runs under 3.4 and 3.5 can be found at:

  distribution: http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/itasca.tar.gz
  online version: http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/itasca/demo_init.html
  map file: http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/itasca/demo.map

The map file doesn't even use a symbol file. Since there are only a few necessary they
are imbedded in the map file itself. Note that this is not the final resting place for this
stuff but since it's been a hot topic I thought I'd allow access. Soon, regular access will
be via CVS to both the Itasca County demo and the full test suite.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR