[mapserver-users] compiling mapimage applet

Michael Hearne Michael.Hearne at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 10 11:20:03 EDT 2001

I'm trying to re-compile the mapimage applet from source, and I can't
figure out where the netscape.javascript.* jar files are on my Solaris
box.  Does anybody know the _name_ of the jar file in question, and
maybe even where it usually lives on a Sun system?

Thanks,

Mike

Michael G. Hearne     	  	email: Michael.Hearne at noaa.gov
Coastal Remote Sensing  		phone: 843 740-1281
TPMC/NOAA Coastal Services Center	fax:   843 740-1312
2234 S. Hobson Ave.,    Charleston, SC 29407