[mapserver-users] export for mapserver

Drew drish at drish.net
Wed Jul 11 08:01:17 EDT 2001

I just got a 4 cd set of data I needed, unfortunately I have no idea what
format it is. I have Microstation which will view it, they are .d2d and .d3d
files if that means something to anyone.

Microstation will export to DWG, DXF, IGES, CGM, GRD and Quickvision, will
one of those work in mapserver, or one that will convert to shapefile? It
would be a pain exporting with microstation though, as I have to do each
tile manually... hours and hours of work. Will something else read .d2d or
.d3d files and batch export to something usable? that is, if they won't work
natively.

thanks
Drew