[mapserver-users] Simple image compositing / alpha channel work?

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Jul 11 12:43:58 EDT 2001

Folks -

Has anyone done any raster image compositing or alpha channel work for
MapServer?  I've got a gray-scale shaded relief basemap image that I'd
like to use, initially with just another raster layer merged on top of
it, and I need some simple alpha support (or a reasonable substitute).
I'm starting with the OFFSITE parameter's all-or-nothing approach, but
before I dig in and start coding I figured I'd check to see if there's
any other applicable work out there.  Thanks!

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com