[mapserver-users] Zooming and Panning using PHP/MapScript

Greg Mader gmader at GeoAnalytics.com
Wed Jul 11 22:07:57 EDT 2001

 Rob,

COOL!

Please continue to contribute mapscript/PHP stuff.  This helps the dearth of
documentation on it.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Martinson
To: 'Hossam Abdel Sayed'; mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
Sent: 7/11/01 5:21 PM
Subject: RE: [mapserver-users] Zooming and Panning using PHP/MapScript

Hossam,

I have a small sample where I've been playing with functionality at:

http://maps.nichebox.com/ This uses PHP4 sessions to maintain current
and max extents.

Source for both files used can be found at:
http://maps.nichebox.com/mapserver/

It's small and simple, but it works. Hope this helps.

Also, I'll be putting up a public QA database somewhere on this site
later this afternoon. Hopefully we can get some good user-to-user Q & A
going for specific implementation problems and ideas. Will post that URL
shortly.

Rob Martinson
Nichebox - http://www.nichebox.com
Development - http://dev.nichebox.com