[mapserver-users] Attribute query using PHP/MapScript

Hossam Abdel Sayed hossam at GeoAnalytics.com
Thu Jul 12 12:12:16 EDT 2001

Hi Jolks

I'm trying to build a page which allow the user to query the parcel data by
address, pin, and owner name. I first query the attribute table in MySQl
dtaabase and get a list of all parcel "pin"s. then i need to query the
parcel shapefile to highlight all the returned pin's.

Can any give tell me how to query the parcel shape file and highlight the
results in PHP/Mapscript ?? I'll apreciate if you can send me a link to a
similar example

Thanks alot

hossam