[mapserver-users] getlayer

Rob Martinson cathode at nichebox.com
Thu Jul 12 19:13:04 EDT 2001

Another confirmation of this and to expand on my earlier problem about
using dynamic maps...

I am unable to add any new layer to any new or existing map via
PHP/Mapscript. In short, if I create a layer using $layer =
ms_newlayerobj($mapObj); on a map object using a new or existing map, no
matter the number of or lack of properties and/or classes I set for the
layer, the next call to ANY sub object, property, or method of the
mapobject fails with "Object has an invalid _handle_ property.

This has been listed in the MapServer bugs database by Daniel
Morissette, but I thought I would expand on the problem here.

Rob Martinson
Nichebox - http://www.nichebox.com
Development - http://dev.nichebox.com