[mapserver-users] QueryByAttributes with PHP-Mapscript

Bruno Gendron bruno_gendron at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 10:19:15 EDT 2001

Hi to everyone,

Is there a way to do a query using attributes in
PHP-Mapscript? The documentation mentions
queryUsingPoint, queryUsingRect, queryUsingFeatures,
but no queryUsingAttributes...

I don't want to define a filter on a layer, I just
need to do a selection based on attributes...

Thanks

=====
Bruno Gendron
Consultant en TI et geomatique / IT and GIS Consultant
685 40eme avenue, Lachine, QC Canada, H8T 2G2

"Quand on connait l'equilibre, on ne se passionne pour rien,
   on ne s'attache meme pas a la vie, car on est la vie."
 Emile Cioran