[mapserver-users] install

Benoit Véler benenet at free.fr
Tue Jul 17 08:08:45 EDT 2001

Hello,

    I am trying to install mapserver under W95, and apache. My pb is
that I can't manage to install the demo.
    * I can read perfectly well the page
http://localhost/ms_demo/demo_init.html
    * when I hit "initialize", the next page give me the error message :

    loadLayer(): Unknown identifier. (QUERY):(149)
    * I guess I have a problem in the configuration of the files
demo_init.html, demo.map, and demo.html. I have followed the demo
installation instruction
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/demo_readme.html), but I am confused by
the fact that it's either for Unix or for WNT.

    Can anyone help me in any manner ?...

    Cheers,

    Benoit.