[mapserver-users] install

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 17 14:01:19 EDT 2001

Benoit Véler wrote:

>     thanks very much, it works better like this. Anyway, I can't see images on
> the demo page. Neither maps nor icons... I guess it's not too bad, but if you
> can help me finding that quickly, that would be nice from you.

The map, legend and scalebar are saved to a temporary directory and
links to them are embedded in the returned HTML page.

Make sure the IMAGEPATH value in your map file points to an existing
directory on your system and that the URL path to this directory
relative to your web server's document root is set in the IMAGEURL
parameter in the map file.

e.g. if your web server's document root is C:\apache\htdocs, then create
a directory C:\apache\htdocs\ms_tmp" and then set in your mapfile:

  IMAGEPATH "C:/apache/htdocs/ms_tmp"
  IMAGEURL "/ms_tmp/"

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca