[mapserver-users] php mapscript

Benoit Véler benenet at free.fr
Wed Jul 18 05:00:08 EDT 2001

Hello,

    still me ;-)

    Every thing works well, now, and I would like to test the php
mapscript module. I've installed it, and I wish to use the
mapserver/mapscript/php3/examples/phpinfo_mapscript.phtml and
mapserver/mapscript/php3/examples/test_draw_map.phtml files to see if it
works properly. Anyway I can't find these files in the place they are
supposed to be. Where could I find that ?

    Cheers, Ben.

--
Géorama.net, WebZine gratuit et indépendant.
http://www.georama.net

Géorézo.net, Incubateur de Géographie sur le net depuis 1999.
http://www.georezo.net
Benoit Véler (Cartographe/Géographe)