[mapserver-users] Background color using PHP/MapScript.

Beau Gunderson bludwulf at crackrock.net
Sat Jul 21 20:04:55 EDT 2001

I'm trying to figure out if I messed something up or if I'm setting
something wrong with my php. I'm trying to use buildmap.php from a
this problem when using PHP/Mapscript.

The problem is that I set my background color in my .map file to blue. The
image I receive has a white background color, and around any labels that
extend on the background I get a few blue pixels. I thought that it might
have something to do with the transprent color but that doesn't seem to be
the case.

Look at http://bludwulf-bsd.dyn.dhs.org/loc-dns/ to see what I mean.

http://bludwulf-bsd.dyn.dhs.org/loc-dns/maps/studios.map is my mapfile.

-Beau Gunderson