[mapserver-users] feature querys and projections

Michael Anderson m_anderson14 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:12:53 EDT 2001

When you are doing a featurequery, do the slayer and qlayer(s) have to be in
the same projection? I had a point in polygon search working a month or so
ago and now it never selects any points. The only change is that the points
are no longer in the same projection.

We have the output projection defined at the map level, and I defined the
projections for the qlayer and slayer in the layer section. The slayer is in
the same projection as the output. Only the qlayer is different.

Thanks.

Mike