[mapserver-users] Meeting

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Tue Jul 24 13:54:00 EDT 2001

Tom, et al.

MapServer is not just a success, it is a raving success.

A Users Meeting would only further a feeling of legitimacy, and more
important, bring some faces to the, hitherto, email addresses... 400, while
good, is still small, and we need to nourish this and spread the word.

1. I would come to the meeting (as long as it is not in the winter <g>).
Being in Madison, it is easy for me to drive up to Twin Cities, but I guess
I speak for everyone that the attendance would be impacted in inverse
proportion to the cost of attending.

2. I would prefer a stand-alone meeting at the Twin Cities campus... it
would get lost if it were in conjunction with another event. Besides, I
don't go to other events.

As usual, I speak for myself and not for my... blah, blah, blah.

pk/

--
Puneet Kishor
pkishor at geoanalytics.com