[mapserver-users] Improved Documentation

Rob Martinson cathode at nichebox.com
Wed Jul 25 19:15:13 EDT 2001

On this note...

For the past few days I've been working on a new layout that fits our
primary site as well as the sub-sites. I have also started a bit of work
on two areas specific to Map Server. One, is a user managed Q & A area
where users can submit questions or answer existing questions in the
database. The second is user contributed Mapscript examples. Both are
PHP/mySQL based, categorized and able to house virtually unlimited
content once they are complete. I will be posting as much of my own
knowledge and experience with Map Server into both of these areas for a
start and will turn them loose on the group.

They should both be online within the next week or so, maybe sooner.

Rob Martinson
Nichebox - http://www.nichebox.com
Development - http://dev.nichebox.com