[mapserver-users] Point layers and php_mapscript 3.5

Beau Gunderson bludwulf at crackrock.net
Thu Jul 26 03:06:01 EDT 2001

I had the same problem. In my case it was because there was nothing at all
in the layer. I see you don't have a DATA entry, and you didn't say
anything about adding points to the layer in php or perl. Check your
apache error log for details about most errors where the page won't even
display. It's usually in /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log. =)

-Beau Gunderson