[mapserver-users] Drawing Maps

Jim Burnett jimburnett at ntelos.net
Thu Jul 26 11:04:42 EDT 2001

OK I am a little new to this GIS/MapServer stuff. I can not figure out what I need to do to get a map to drag after I zoom in( clik in image).
I dont know what variable need to be set ....
All I want to do is zoom in, when I click a point in my map.
I can get the X Y cgi variables from the click on the image, but I dont understand what i use to zoom in to that point??
Do I set the extents? Create a point object. Is there any examples for perl?

thanks

-jim