[mapserver-users] MS_PNG or MS_JPEG

Jim Burnett jimburnett at ntelos.net
Mon Jul 30 15:25:06 EDT 2001

I have the older GHD lib because I can use the mapserver compiled CGI script
with the demo.

I just was testing from PHP , and (tring) to return the image in an img
src=/.php tag.
Right now if I use jpeg, it seem to take forever to load the image, then
when it doesn finish, it display nothing. SO I went back to using gifs.

-jim