[mapserver-users] Changing feature points

Mike Law dharma_cowboy at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:12:23 EDT 2001

Greetings all,

I'm having some trouble with the MapServer 3.4 cgi processing a change in
the point values for a feature object.  I've added a form object which adds
the following to the url:

  ...&map_postcode_feature_points=-79.97+43.45&...

to try and dynamically change the location of the symbol based on user input
(which will eventually be drawn from a database, but that's going to be
implemented later).

When it is run (under Apache on Windows), I get a crash in MapServer and an
Internal Server Error sent back from Apache.  I've copied the relevant
section from my .map file below.  I'm wondering if there's something that
I'm doing wrong here.  Thanks very much for any help people can give me.

cheers,

Mike

------

  layer