[mapserver-users] Changing feature points

Robert Aldridge bamarob55 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 10:18:37 EDT 2001

I'm having the same problem with 3.4.  I tried the
suggestion below with no luck.

I get the following error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything
you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in
the server error log.

Thanks for your help,

Robert Aldridge