[mapserver-users] city map in shape file format

Sonia Dickerson Sonia.Dickerson at state.mn.us
Fri Jun 8 08:47:59 EDT 2001

Wayne,
Check out the following websites for various sources of Data.
http://www.state.ma.us/mgis/database.htm

Etak, GDT, and DataMatrix all sell the info-  You will find their information on the ESRI data site.
http://www.esri.com/data/index.html
Hope this helps.

Sonia Dickerson
MN Department of Agriculture
90 West Plato Boulevard
St. Paul, MN 55107-2094
phone: 651-284-3597
fax: 651-282-2442
sonia.dickerson at state.mn.us
"If you wait until the wind and weather are just right
 you will never plant anything and never harvest anything"

>>> "Zhai, Wayne" <wzhai at cratosnetworks.com> 06/07/01 12:59PM >>>
Hi,

Can someone point me a place where I can download/buy some city map, say
Boston, with
street information on it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Wayne Zhai

Cratos Networks, Inc.
313 Littleton Road, Suite 20, Chelmsford, MA 01824
(978)244-0068 x 107, FAX: (978)244-0618
www.cratosnetworks.com