[mapserver-users] MS Workbench Setup Problems

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Jun 20 09:30:21 EDT 2001

I'm new to both Tcl and MS Workbench, and I'm trying to get started.
I've attempted to install both (on Windows) and I can get the MapServer
Explorer (msexplorer.tcl) application to run.  When I start anything
else, however, I get the following error (or a similar error referencing
Tooltip.tcl) - any ideas would be appreciated.  TIA.

wrong # args: should be "source fileName"
  while executing
"source P:/msworkbench/msTclObjs1.0/msTclObjs.tcl"
("package ifneeded" script)

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker