[mapserver-users] newbie question for using DBRM datas issued from a mapServer Quer y

André Géraldine geraldine.andre at CLERMONT.cemagref.fr
Tue Jun 26 10:32:07 EDT 2001

Hello!

could you help me ?
We'd like to store  in an HTML variable a  key from DBFile given by a query.
We don't want to get the HTML QUERY results but only access a DBRM with its
key
and then display the columns in an HTML file (E.g. using VBScript or ASP)
How can we achieve it in a very simple way ?

We use MS 3.3.11 under NT, and we don't have any tools such as mapscript and
PHP.
Thanks for your help,

Géraldine