[mapserver-users] PHP Truetype

ANDREW WOOLEY AWOOLEY at mountainland.org
Wed Jun 27 16:07:41 EDT 2001

Folks,

I am still having quite the time trying to get my PHP scripts to function when using TrueType fonts.  When using bitmap fonts, the map renders just fine, but when I try to use TrueType fonts, the script does not execute.  In fact, the browser will return an error that it can't even find the page.  When using Konqueror to view the page, it gives me a "Connection to server broken".  However, the fonts work just fine when rendering the map through HTML.  I would love to hear any good solutions.

I am using Mapserver 3.4 with Freetype support and PHP 4.0.4 compiled without ttf on Red Hat Linux 7.1.

Thanks very much for your time.

Andrew

Andrew Wooley
GIS Operations Manager