dashed symbols in 3.4

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Mar 1 13:15:53 EST 2001

What SIZE are you using?

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> "Doyon, Jean-Francois" <Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca> 03/01/01 11:45AM >>>
While on this topic, I'm having a problem with shadesets in a pre-3.4
version.

I'm trying to do diagonal lines, but with no success, anytime I get
something
that isn't vertical or horizontal, it just looks "shaded".

I thought:

0 1
1 0

woudl od it, but it doesn't look like it ...

To be honest I'm trying to replicate the exact "fills" from MapObjects in
order to
convert an application to mapserver :)

Anybody ?

Thanks !