Legend & TrueType

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Mar 8 16:08:02 EST 2001

This is indeed a Pre-3.4 version ... I'd love to migrate to 3.4 but I'm
still not sure how the new symbology works (STYLED is gone ?)... Mind you I
haven't really tried ... I'll get 3.4 and give it a go ...

I have more and more stuff running on mapserver , so migration becomes more
and more of a pain :)

Thanks,
J.F.