Zoom to full extent

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Wed Mar 14 03:39:44 EST 2001

Hi,

a simple solution to zoom to full extent could also be, instead of a radio
button a simple image link in your html-template with something behind it like:

<a ref="/cgi-bin/mapserv?[get_layers]&zoomdir=0&zoomsize=
[zoomsize]&imgxy=249.5+149.5&mapext=3384000.00+5262000.00+3521000.00+5316000.00&map=[map]">

You would have to hardcode the full extent to the mapextent parameter separated
by + (URL spaces).

Cheers, Michael

Robert Stanton schrieb:

> I have been trying to create a radio button, along with my zoom and pan
> buttons, that would expand a map to its original full extent, using [mapxy]
> and [scale], to no avail. I would be grateful if someone could tell me if
> I'm on the right idea, and if so what the exact syntax of the radio input
> would be.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Robert Stanton

Michael Schulz                                in medias res
Dipl.-Geologe                              Gesellschaft für
                                Informationstechnologie mbH
                             Sautierstr. 38, 79104 Freiburg
                                     0761 55695-95 (Fax 96)
mschulz at webgis.de                             www.webgis.de