Query map without zoom in

Armin Burger armin.burger at territoriumonline.com
Wed Mar 14 05:07:58 EST 2001

Is there a possibility using a query map (style highlite) but without
causing the map to zoom in to the selected feature(s)?

Im using a query map defined equally to the 'normal' map, i.e. the header
and footer defined under WEB object are producing a replica of the original
html document. My intention is just to have an identify function for
features on the map (with the attributes of selected features below) but
without always opening respectively changing to another browser window. I
don't know if there are any other solutions for this.

Armin

--
Armin Burger
Territorium Online