HTML vs Applets

Robin.Ellis at dnr.qld.gov.au Robin.Ellis at dnr.qld.gov.au
Fri Mar 16 00:26:35 EST 2001

Thanks John. It's amazing how quickly something can go wrong. In the time it
took for me to send out the previous email an error has occured on our
production server, resulting in an essential file going missing. I'll try
and trck down the problem, but probably won't have a solution for 2 days, as
it is getting late on Frday afternoon here.

Rob