CGI problem (FWD)

teb teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu
Fri Mar 16 12:52:14 EST 2001

From: Eric Tang <Eric.Tang at arup.com>
To: "'mapserver-info at lists.gis.umn.edu'"
<mapserver-info at lists.gis.umn.edu>
Subject: CGI problem
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:47:47 -0000

Hi!

I had set up few example at my d:\mapserver\ drive. At first I only have the
demo.map in the d:\mapserver\, so it can run smoothly. Now I had an another
example, store in the d:\mapserver\examples\ folder. I made a index file in
d:\mapserver\ for link up to another examples. That means the anothers data
folder & the header\ footer.html is located in the
d:\mapserver\examples\usa\data\. I hope you understand me.

And the USA.map had moved to d:\mapserver\ and change the syntax inside.
Mainly I had only change the path of the header/ footer & data link.

As the result, I open the localhost. It show the new index.html, and I made
a button to link the new example. Yeah! It can run at behind, I can't see
the image correctly. But I checked the tmt folder in
d:\mapserver\examples\use\tmt, it had created the all components of
*.gif(legend, reference pic, map pci...) after I hit the map window.

How It can run muilt map in the one server?

Cheers,
Eric