Mapserver + Flash?

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Mar 16 13:19:47 EST 2001

I don't know about integrating MapServer with Flash directly, but I've seen
a spanish company that had developped web mapping tools using flash, you can
find the stuff at www.imapper.com.

This is precisely the kind of functionality that would be possible with a
plug-in type output architecture.  The output of the Mapserver would go
either through GD for raster, or some other plug-in for various vector
output formats, such as Flash or SVG.

J.F.