Querying capabilities

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Mar 16 15:14:48 EST 2001

Sure, you can restrict queries to a single layer using the form parameter "qlayer". You'd
do this with a radio button so only a single layer would be active at any one time. I
believe the Burnett Catchment system demonstates this.

http://www.dnr.qld.gov.au/resourcenet/land/lris/webgis/burnett/

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> "Kieran J. Ames" <kames at keyspanenergy.com> 03/16/01 02:07PM >>>
Hello list. I'd like to ask a question about querying.

Does Mapserver support this...?
I have several layers rendered via the map file: Points, lines,
polygons, more lines, more points, etc. I only have one of them defined
as being queried.
Can I define several (with different query templates) and let the user
select which he/she wants to view details on? If so, any examples out
there?
Thanks for all your help.
Kieran