Querying capabilities

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Mar 16 16:03:23 EST 2001

Yes, you can, Although I don't have examples.

Your web interface will simply provide a list of layers available to be
queried, such that the user can click a check box for instance.

The "NAME" for this parameter will be "qlayers" (Layers to be queried).

And yes you can specify a template for each, and then use the head and
footer to surround the whole thing (I.e. the HTML/BODY tags for example).

Hope this helps,
J.F.