Rosa applet

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Mar 20 11:09:18 EST 2001

Linda Ursem wrote:

> Dear J.Root,
>
> I am trying to make a GIS application with Mapserver. I am working with the
> Rosa applet but I don't know what I have to write beside the IMG_URL. I
> have written: <PARAM NAME="IMG_URL" VALUE="[img]"> and the [img] refers to
> the map in the map file. Now the application zooms in only in one area.
> When I set the query button, the program says that there are no query
> results. I'll give you a part of my code, I hope you can help me fast.

Linda,

The ROSA applet won't work directly with the MAPSERV.EXE CGI program.  A
patch needs to be applied to your MAPSERV.EXE for it to work... I never
used that myself, but you can find all the info, including the source
code for the changes to mapserv.c in the following message from the
archive:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/majordom_lists/archives/mapserver-users/html/0011/msg00077.html

Good Luck!
 Daniel Morissette                morissette at dmsolutions.ca