Double Labels after PHP Function drawquerymap

Christian Fuerpasz fuerp at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
Tue Mar 20 11:16:45 EST 2001

Hi!
I am working with the PHPMapscript and Mapserver 3.4 on a Linux System.
I am using the drawquerymap Function to show the result of a query
highlight. But there appears something strange:
I have made a screenshot, in  which you can see the fault:
http://apollo.gis.univie.ac.at/images/example.gif

When i get the highlighted result there appears to be some of the labels
twice there. If i make a redraw al labels are there once, as before the
query.

I have no idea how this comes.

If somebody has noticed such a thing before, please inform me how you
solved this.

Thanks in advice

Best greetings
Christian Fuerpasz

Institut fuer Geographie der Universitaet Wien
   Kartographie und Geoinformation

Deptartment of Geography and Regional Science
   University of Vienna
   Cartography and GIS

  Tel:            (+43 1) 4277 48658
  Fax:            (+43 1) 4277 48649
  E-Mail:       mailto:fuerp at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
  Snail-Mail: Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

  WWW:        http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/karto/