Working in Windows 2000 ?

Eduin Yesid Carrillo yecarrillo at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:09:07 EST 2001

Yes. I use a dual booting system win98/Win2k working with the same
mapfiles and it's OK, using Apache as web server in both OS's.

I have trouble getting read shape files from the win network(Netbios).
My layers data seems like:

DATA '\\MYDATASERVER\shareddir\theshapefile'

Latest version of apache win32 (working as NT service) needs to be started
with some domain user that has permissions to access the 'shareddir'
directory in the 'dataserver'. This is set in the apache service settings.

I post this question before in the list, with no answer. I resolved it by
myself.

I hope it will be useful.

Eduin Yesid Carrillo
Ingeniero Civil
CIUDAD DIGITAL
Central de Información Regional Georefenciada
Bucaramanga - Colombia
yecarrillo at hotmail.com
yecarrillo at condorito.uis.edu.co
#ICQ 14323531