Internal Server Errors when choosing more than 3 layers

Ballard,Lowell LBallard at YesVirginia.org
Tue Mar 27 14:48:11 EST 2001

http://gis.vedp.org/vedp_maps/index.html

If you go here....and click the submit button the map should render fine
(some items and their labels will not show until zoomed in pretty far).

If you try to add the "buildings layer" at the full-extent...it will bomb.

If you zoom in until you can see the 3 default layers (i.e., Roads, Sites
and Counties) and their respective labels.....then add the Buildings
layer...it works.

I don't think I'm exceeding the CGI # of character limits.

I get nothing from the Apache logs but Premature end of script errors.

I'm using the latest stable (not beta) ver. of MS.

Thanks,

Lowell Ballard
Unix Administrator/DBA
http://gis.vedp.org