[mapserver-users] Mapscript Perl examples - XBase.pm

Brian Fischer Brian.Fischer at co.sherburne.mn.us
Mon May 7 15:12:32 EDT 2001

Janet,

Is there anyway you can document, how you compiled mapscript on WinNT?  From my knowledge you are the only person that has got mapscript compiled for WinNT.  Maybe the rest of the list can confirm this.  I would like to know how you complied mapscript on WinNT.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Fischer
GIS Coordinator, Sherburne County
13880 US Hwy 10
Elk River, MN 55330
ph. (763) 241-7006

>>> "Janet Ciavarelli" <Jciavarelli at city.kamloops.bc.ca> 05/07/01 12:24PM >>>
Well, I finally got mapscript compiled and installed into Active X Perl on a WinNT system. Whew! Now, when I go to run the shpinfo.pl, I get an error message cause it can't find XBase.pm I searched my whole system for XBase.pm and it's nowhere to be found. Where do I get XBase.pm from? Anyone know?

Janet.