[mapserver-users] Mapplet Zoom in Question

Tom Cadman Tom.Cadman at region.durham.on.ca
Tue May 15 08:27:59 EDT 2001

Could some one tell me how to have the "Zoom In" rubber band box function activated upon the release of the left mouse button, rarther than having to click on a button to submit the request.  I've looked at the Landview site and have actually tried to get it operational on my own Win98 machine but I can't seem to get any farther than to display the animated "working.gif" which locks-up and dosen't display the map.  I know this is achieved with javascript but trying to figure it out by getting a copy of the Landview site operational on  my PC  is a liitle bit too much for me.....so if there is an easier way or some instructions it would be much appreciated

Thanks