[mapserver-users] temporary files deletion

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue May 15 11:21:25 EDT 2001

I've discovered a small freeware implementation of "cron" for windows
systems:

http://www.kalab.com/freeware/cron/cron.htm

Simple and to the point, runs great.

For *nix's, on my Linux boxes I use the tmpwatch utility to clean out
temporary directories, including the ones that hold temporary gif's ...
RedHat comes with tmpwatch allready setup in it's default cron jobs anyways,
so you only need add to it ...

J.F.