[mapserver-users] Possibility to display Buttons outside of the ROSA Applet?

Christian Fuerpass fuerp at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
Wed May 16 07:45:22 EDT 2001

Greetings,

I am using the Rosa Applet,  but there is a questions, which i couldn´t
solve alone.
Is there a possibility to use the functions of the rosa applet, but
display the buttons (Zoom,Pan,...) outside of the applet? This is
because there are always some parts of the Map hidden under this Toolbar
and also the whole layout of my application would look better, if the
buttons are displayed outside.

Thank you for your help
Christian Fuerpass

Institut fuer Geographie der Universitaet Wien
   Kartographie und Geoinformation

Deptartment of Geography and Regional Science
   University of Vienna
   Cartography and GIS

  Tel:            (+43 1) 4277 48658
  Fax:            (+43 1) 4277 48649
  E-Mail:       mailto:fuerp at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
  Snail-Mail: Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

  WWW:        http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/karto/