[mapserver-users] installing mapscript with perl

Ludovic Tenant ludovic at siterra.com
Tue May 22 21:17:34 EDT 2001

I've successfully build Mapserver on my Windows2000 environment (without all
the options like freetype, Proj4...). Then I needed to build mapscript using
Perl, but the compilation didn't work because the  "perlvars" folder doesn't
exist. This is probably because the Windows makefile doesn't create it. So,
if anyone has some idea about that, or even an example of Windows makefile
which actually create the  "perlvars" folder, that would be a great help for
me.
Thanks,

Ludovic