[mapserver-users] building mapscript with Perl on Win2000

Ludovic Tenant ludovic at siterra.com
Wed May 23 20:09:43 EDT 2001

Hi list,

I have a hard time trying to build mapscript with Perl on Win2000 using
VC++, and it seems only a very few users have succeed in it for now. I was
wondering if it was possible to do that without having to change the
makefile generated automatically by MakeMaker ( that would mean only add
changes in Makefile.vc or Makefile.PL ).
I will appreciate any tips, clue from users who actually succeed in that
hard task ;-)
Thanks

Ludovic.