[mapserver-users] symbols for digits

Andrea Giacomelli andreag at crs4.it
Wed Nov 7 13:12:05 EST 2001

Hi,

I have tried without success to use snippets of code sent from fellow
listers (having already tried following the standard reference), to add
points with a text label dynamically to my map.

Dynamic points work, but the labels just won't show up.

I haven't figured where the problem is and at this stage of the project
(which is based on v 3.4 and will terminate in 1 month) I prefer to aim
at alternative practical solutions.

I was thinking of using symbols defined as digits (in this speficic
application I have a limited set of points to label this way).

I would just like to know if such a symbolset is already available,
prior to starting to edit them on my own.

TIA and regards,
Andrea Giacomelli
Centre for Advanced Studies, Research and
Development in Sardinia

http://www.crs4.it/~andreag