[mapserver-users] Displaying .bil raster images in mapserv 3.5

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Nov 8 09:11:39 EST 2001

Trem Stamp wrote:

> If I do a straight forward 'same projection' display, then I can see an
> image okay. (ie epsg:4326 ----> 4326)

Trem,

How recent is your source?  I fixed a serious bug in the raster resampling
code last Friday that I believe would screw up any attempt to warp into
a geographic coordinate system (I was using DEG_TO_RAD instead of RAD_TO_DEG
in one place).  This change was rev 1.20 for mapresample.c.  If you have that
and are still running into the problem let me know and I will try to work
out what is happening.

Best regards,