[mapserver-users] applet param busyimage (fwd)

Hockaday, John JohnHockaday at auslig.gov.au
Wed Nov 14 17:57:13 EST 2001

Teb,

This is not exactly what you want but I have seen an interface that pops up
a javascript window while the map is being loaded.  In this window it shows
a message about waiting for the map to be generated.  The window then shuts
down when the map is down.  You could replace this with a busy image.

The URL of this site is:

http://www.environment.gov.au/marine/coastal_atlas/atlaspage.html

This will pop up a window and when you interact with the map the window, to
which I am referring above, pops up.  I had a look at it this morning and
the database was down but you an get a quick idea of what happens as the
window flashes for a moment.

Hope this helps.

John