[mapserver-users] Possible bug with 3.5 code w/ Proj 4

Rodrigo Cabral cabral at yadata.net
Tue Nov 20 11:32:32 EST 2001

Ok then, it is one solution. On the other hand, if making structures the
same size is relevant across different compilation options, then it would be
necessary to search all other structures that have compilation options
defining its members, and to insert paddings properly. For instance, we have
SWIG structures defined all over mapserver objects, not to mention that some
of them are not pointers, but embedded local structures. Finally, why it's
necessary to exist a projectionObj at all, if USE_PROJ is not defined?
Parsing projection structures is not permited when USE_PROJ is disabled,
right?

Cheers,
Rod.