AW: [mapserver-users] How do they do that???

Geo-IT-GmbH info at geo-it.com
Thu Nov 22 03:21:23 EST 2001

Hi Steve,

we are also experimenting with Java applets to generate MapServer requests
(using Ross Searles ArcView utility). Can You please send us the code for
Your landview application. We are working on the combination of Java applets
and the MapServer oraclespatial option.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Geo-IT GmbH   -   Geoinformatik, IT-Services
Guggenberg 3, D-82380 Peissenberg
Tel: 08803-498372, Fax: 08803-498373
eMail: info at geo-it.com  -  Homepage: http://www.geo-it.com